10.22.2010

if ever i loved thee....

dance.
dance you beautiful child.
dance for you are chosen.
dance for you are loved.
dance as He sings over you-
a Father's love song.
dance.
you are loved!
dance wildly.
dance unashamed.
dance regardless of...
dance with eyes closed.
dance.
chosen one
dance.
loved one.
dance.
you who are known-
fully known.
dance.
in the presence of His light.
dance.
He has brought (He has bought)
you out of darkness.
dance in the sweetness of His-
mercy.
grace.
forgiveness.
life.
dance for He knows you-
and He still chose you.
and He still loves you.
dance.
for you are His own.


today. i was overwhelmed with such glorious reminders of the timing of God--and how it is perfect. absolutely perfect. and i was reminded of how i must slow down, stop, stand still, wait, listen, shut up, shhh.....how i must quit trying to go before Him and organize my life myself. silly little tarah, haven't you learned that your plans and your timing have only gotten you into tangled messes? silly silly girl. wait. i was also reminded of how much He loves me and has poured out His grace on me. how glorious it is to know that i am His--can you even fathom that? He knows my name, He knows my thoughts (wow, that's a terribly scary thought), He sees my heart and He still (still.) calls me His own. baby. child. (precious) little girl.....

No comments: